Thursday 5 January 2012

Transitioning Years

Welcome to 2012! This is my big year :) I'm turning 30 and I'm getting married. These are a couple of milestones in everyone's life so hitting them both within months of each other can be somewhat daunting but definitely something that I'm looking forward to.

I ended 2011 on a great note. We had a small NYE party at home with friends and it turned out really well. I love throwing parties but I'm always a bit anxious until people arrive... then I get into hostessing duties and have a great time.

I bought some great NYE decorations on a gold and black theme to add a bit of sparkle to the place which worked really well.






So Happy New Year to you all. May 2012 be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated