Thursday 22 September 2011

Hidden Treasures

Despite having moved out of home almost 2 years ago I'm still clearing out my bedroom! So I went to continue with the clear out and it's amazing the things that you discover lurking behind things, such as this half bottle of rose wine that had been given to me (and my colleagues) when we were summer group leaders as a parting gift of the season. I placed it on my shelf and forgot about it... till it was re-discovered with a somewhat dusty coat. It's been dated back to 2001... would that make it vintage?! ;)


The wine label is covered by the company sticker

Have you ever found any hidden 'treasures' in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated