Monday 1 August 2011

Welcome August

Welcome to the 8th month of the year!

Typically known as the hottest month in Malta, August is already with us. I know that it's an oft repeated cliche but time sure does seem to be flying and with each day that passes the wedding looms closer and what seemed to be ages away and with plenty of time to book and prepare things, now it's not looking that far off!

However, I have good vibes for August. I feel that it's going to be a good month and I intend to make the most of it. I've also got a couple of blog posts that I need to write about a couple of events so there's something to look forward to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated