Wednesday 2 March 2011

Shoes for the Sole

Sometimes I log on to the ASOS website and online window shop. I save things that I like in my bag but I don't necessarily press the Proceed to Checkout button, and for a very good reason - oftentimes the final amount is rather high! This is my shoe selection for Summer '11. I haven't bought any (yet) though I would love to. Unfortunately the total amount of these 5 pairs is... €432.95!


Do you have a favourite pair out of these? Or do our footwear tastes differ? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I really like flat beaded sandals in the center.Could easily dress up or down with a great pair of jeans :) Love that your thinking about summer already too- can't wait for it to start warming up a bit around here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated