Sunday 10 October 2010

Wonderful Women

I've made an appointment to have a facial soon because my skin isn't very happy with me and is displaying its outrage in the form of blemishes and a couple of well-placed spots.

I also need a manicure, but one thing at a time.

And it got me thinking that we females really do go through a lot to keep ourselves looking good (or trying to at least!) and I really think we should be commended for it :)

We spend our hard-earnt cash to lie on beautician's tables while they squeeze and smoothen all in the name of 'looking good'. And apart from our faces there's also our bodies which we pluck and wax and douse in oils and creams ending up slippier than an eel while smelling of strawberries or peaches. I know that there are men who are fans of male waxing and who want to be spruced and plucked in the hope of looking like Michaelangelo's David; however, ultimately it is us women who are devout beautiholics knowing that this isn't a whim, it's a way of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated