Monday 4 October 2010

I Shoes You

After my not-very-smile-inspriring week, the weekend finally arrived and it was a very lovely one indeed with a dash of relaxation and a dash of hectic to bring it to a perfect boil. Ha, I don't know where the food analogy came from - maybe it's because I'm still full from lunchtime!

Yesterday was a lovely day spent in the company of friends and it ended at the airport where the man and I were scheduled to collect a friend who was returning from London. His flight was intended to land at 12:30 a.m. however we were unaware of the delay due to no credit on one phone and no battery on the other (when Sod wants to be a b*st*rd he's very good at it!) and the flight came in at 2:15 a.m.

So while at the airport I took the opportunity to buy a mobile top-up card, we browsed the books on the shelves as well as the magazines and I picked up the October edition of Cosmo for myself. It was part treat, part time-passing exercise - which it turns out I didn't quite need because we ended up chatting for most of the 2-3 hours there about anything and everything which was really nice.

I did however flip through a few pages, the fashion pages grabbing my eye as always and it seems that this style of boots are on trend this winter.

I like them! I like the cosy look of the fur and they must be so comfy to wear.

Unlike these brogues which are also in fashion, but which I think are really rather horrendous and unflattering.

Guess I know what I'll be looking at in the shoe shops this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated