Thursday 30 September 2010

As the leaves fall

Tomorrow is the beginning of the fourth quarter of the year. That's right, in just three months we'll be welcoming in yet another new year. I still cherish my memories of my last New Year's Eve - probably the best I've ever had. Standing on that London rooftop garden all wrapped up as tiny snowflakes blew in the air almost unseen, with fireworks and the London Eye adorning the background and P in front of me holding me close. Truly magical.

The changing seasons affect most people and it's evident as they blog about the changes in the air, the changes in fashion, the changes in feeling and the need for change!

So I'm also jumping on the Autumn bandwagon and welcoming it in for all the above mentioned reasons... thought especially the fashion one just a little bit.


2 comments:

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated