Wednesday 27 May 2009

Goddess in the Kitchen

... but unfortunately I'm not one! However I'm in a baking mood for some reason, mainly because we had banana cake in the office, and I thought 'it can't be that difficult to prepare', so I got inspired to bake!

I have a cute magnetic Cookie Cookbook that's been on the fridge for a few years now, I'd rather not give it a definite number, and I've never attempted to make any of the delicious recipes that it holds.

So I think I will be heading to the supermarket and picking up some ingredients for some experimental baking. And if they come decent, I'll refrain from saying good for now, I'll take them to the office with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated