Thursday 29 December 2005

We didn't find the treasure but we had fun looking

I broke the spell-binding attraction that my PC has yesterday and was outdoors all day - on a treasure hunt! It was a really good day, although at one point we got terribly muddled and were stuck! But thanks to the powers of the Internet (how ironic!) we managed to get to the next location which was Buskett and not Portomaso! I actually went to some places that I had never been to before - such as the Gardjola in l-Isla (I'm not too sure how many times I've been to l-Isla either!!) So it was a cultural experience too :) We went round The Three Cities, Buskett, Mdina and ended up at uni (where it started) - and it took us a good few hours! But the fresh air definitely did a lot of good, as did all the walking in Buskett. Exercise for free *lol* Once home I made myself a very good (even tho I say so myself!) plate of pasta bolognaise - not spaghetti cos I didn't have, but some other kind of long pasta which are flat and splatter sauce as much as spaghetti do! Or maybe that's my unrefined eating habits *grin* And I was asleep by 9:30 p.m. and didn't wake up till 9:30 a.m. *whoops*

Today it's back to the old habits and I'm sitting in front of my PC again; however, I have already done some chores, and really want to get some plants for the house, preferably before my mother comes back from abroad. Anyone knows where I can get some nice house plants for nice prices i.e. cheap? :)

1 comment:

  1. Bazaars are selling poinsiettas (or however you spell that) for a pound:) Otherwise, I dunno. I'm known as the Plant Killer. All I have to do is look at 'em and they get interesting diseases. My basil turned black, my red flowery thing got an interesting uhhh covering that looks like a cobweb... on second thoughts I should just get pictures of plants:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated